quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2016

The future of Future Futebol (english version)

As I said, keep this channel is not easy, incredibly he can become bigger for one person take care of everything.I told you I always had dreams, aspirations and have a lot of faith that is still possible, even when my goals seem improbable and impossible, just like any ordinary person with their dreams and goals.This page has been a constant in my life since last year, and at the same time entered into a complicated and difficult period that I always have to be making decisions.Of course I try to keep my commitment is: to show the extent possible all the goals of qualifying for the World Cup 2018 and if possible the goals of the next World Cup.Of course abutment into something bigger, companies holding rights, which block and cease not show the goals and best moments or even the lack of material, or material with a poor image quality.So I say that is not easy, especially when I see other channels that seem to have more conditions to post real-time almost, and that surely has more than one person watching can see that as well as take care of here blog and channel Youtube, the channel on Facebook still has not taken off as well, lack I take better care of there.But my biggest problem but time is certainly the fact that for the time being not earn or be paid for it. Unfortunately I'm standing at the moment and I can deal with the problem of wage labor that besides paying some even take much time. Live this dilemma, of course with all due respect, but I would live to take care of the page and I know that has been growing and that many follow.So anyone who can help, some nozzle official websites, newspapers, magazines, think of to go to Indiegogo kind ask for help to realize the dream of # ProjetoYayaTouré2018.I think in all cases and that everything is possible in life, even if certain situations conspire against it, but I prefer to believe and follow the dilemma of living one day at a time and have faith that can happen, but of course, like to support I have problems like everyone has.I hope therefore helps maintain and helps to improve the page and understanding, because I hope that anyone who works as an employee on a daily basis to understand this, do not want to "step" and disrespect to anyone.Who knows how far we can get, so for someone who has always followed the sport and who has no academic training, only willpower to cover the sport.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário